Saturday, October 11, 2008

Marine Week

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PRAYED! I KNOW THERE WERE MANY MORE OF YOU THAN WHAT EMAILED TO SIGN UP.
I've had many requests to know how Justin did. I just don't know! The Marines say no news is good news so since we haven't heard anything we can assume Justin made it.
I know he did. Around 8:00 am on Thursday morning I had a tremendous sense of peace and reassurance. It was like God was telling me Justin was very happy and that he was ok. Thanks and praise be to God for His mercy and the kindness of His people!
We fly out to SanDiego Tuesday and bring Justin home after graduation on Friday night at about 1am. He will be home till November 4. Thanks for your prayer and support through the beginning of this journey. I will keep you posted! - Julie Ipema

THIS WEEK 10/12 - 10/18

MONDAY
Sick Call, Inspection Preparation, Warrior Preservation

TUESDAY
Batallion Commanders Inspection, Weapons Turn In

WEDNESDAY
Parade Practice

THURSDAY
Family day!!!!!!

FRIDAY
Graduation =]

I can't copy the pictures off the Marine website any more - it won't let me! Maybe I did something illegal????? =]

No comments: